|To make the roll:
- Heat butter in a pan and add flour. Mix well. Gradually stir in milk and cook until the mixture thickens.
- Mix in the Parmesan cheese, sprouts, and egg yolks.
- Beat egg whites and fold into the sprout mixture.
- Pour the mixture onto an ovensheet and bake in oven for 15 – 20 minutes at 180ºC.
- Turn the roulade out on a wire rack to cool.
- Sautee sliced bacon and mushrooms in a frying pan.
- Turn off heat and add cream cheese and sour cream. Mix well.
- Spread the filling on top of the cooled roulade and scatter on the Broccoli sprouts. Roll up.
A light white sauce such as Hollandaise may be drizzled on top, but the roll is delicious just as is!
Recipe Serves 8
Back to Main Dishes »